Friday, September 14, 2007

Working with Daddy


These pictures were taken today --- September 14th, 2007 (once again, disregard the dates on the camera..... I was not even born on the date that they have listed...).

Daddy had a lot of work to do this morning so I decided to get up early and keep him company in his office. I'm a big help sitting on the futon and watching "The Little Mermaid II". That is my favorite. I love Melody. She does whatever she wants to do.

Daddy is soooo cool. If I dribble breakfast on my shirt he doesn't care at all. No biggy. And he has watched The Little Mermaid with me probably a hundred times without any complaints.
Daddy says that I'm turning out to be "a real beauty"... whatever that means. I hope it is something good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home