Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gardening with Mom & Dad



I'm a great help in the garden. I'm not afraid to dig in. On this particular day Mom & Dad turned their backs for just a second and I managed to dig into a tub full of plants that had just been watered before they were to be planted. I got them all out of the tub!

Since then mom & dad haven't turned their backs on me again so I'm laying low for a while. They'll relax again soon I hope. They seemed "really excited" when they saw what I had done!!! (especially Mom....)

5 Comments:

Blogger fishing-technique said...

The fun Riley, and Lauren will have this summer!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger The Cook said...

That picture is so cute. how are the plans coming?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Lars and Dawn,
My name is Sherri and I adopted a little girl from the same BH last year in May. As I was going through reading Leah's (Natasha) blog one night, I noticed your name in one of the posts. It caught my eye because my best friend is married to someone with your last name (I have actually known that family for about 25 years). As I looked at the pictures you sent Leah's parents, I noticed my daughter in the background. I sat and cried for an hour because I never thought I would ever know what she looked like at 5 months old! There is no question it was her! I was wondering if you could look and see if you have any others. Her name there was Sasha. She was in a picture of Natasha and Lauren dated 11/5/06. I was able to save it to my desktop from their blog. I can send it to you via email so you can see which one she is. Please email me at llaunt@yahoo.com (that is LLaunt) and I will reply and send it to you.

I want to say thanks for sharing that picture with them. It meant so much to me to have Melina's (Sasha's) picture from that time in her life!
Sherri

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Cook said...

Update? how is our little angel doing? I am sure she is sooo big!

8:56 PM  
Blogger The Cook said...

Hey, how is it going? Any news? I would love to see some more photos.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home