Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday 11/28



I felt better today, but I'm still not back to my old self. My nose is still runny. Plus my new teeth that are trying to come in are still bothering me. I spent most of our visit both in the morning and afternoon hanging on Daddy. They had Mommy and Daddy wear face masks today so that they won't catch a cold too. Daddy thinks that's silly. These cheese-cloth masks won't prevent the cold from spreading, plus Daddy wishes that he could transfer my cold to him so that I don't have to feel so uncomfortable. I tried to take off their masks every time I had a chance because I want to see their faces and expressions. I preferred Daddy today because Mommy kept wiping my nose whenever it was running. I don't like to have my nose wiped and that really irritated me. Hopefully Mommy will behave herself better tomorrow and leave my nose alone. Mommy and Daddy had Lena confirm with my doctor today that I can stay in my current group and with my current care-takers until Mommy comes back for me in a few weeks. I think that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home