Sunday, November 27, 2005

To All My Loyal Fans...


To all my loyal fans.... I did not feel good today. My nose and eyes were runny and I just felt generally cranky because of my cold.... but the show must go on. So, when they pulled out the camera I ofcourse had to put on a little bit of a show.
My parents sure hope I feel better tomorrow. They keep worrying about me. The doctor says I am just fine and that it is just a cold that is going around the orphanage.
I think mommy and daddy are starting to stress out about having to go home next week and leaving me behind for a few weeks before mommy comes back for me to bring me home. They shouldn't worry. I'll be fine. I have lived in this orphanage for over 7 months and I can last for a couple of more weeks.
And did I mention that it looks like I am getting two more new teeth? That also makes me a little cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home