Friday, November 25, 2005

New fun game


Lauren has found a new game she enjoys very much. Sitting on my shoulders and using my hair as reigns. Faster! Jump! Do more! My neck and shoulders are very sore.
Today we had to appear in court to file our papers. First time that prospective adoptive parents were asked to appear when the papers were being filed --- at least for anyone that Albina or Lena have worked with. Normally Albina would file the papers and then we are to appear in court on our court date. After two hours of playing with Lauren I had a totally new hair style consisting of baby snot and drool. I think I made a good impression....
We really did not have to do anything at court other than being present. We were not asked a single question during the process. I guess our presence was enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home