Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gymnastics Lessons Courtesy of Big Sister






OK Olivia. I can't have you just sitting there doing nothing! I have taken gymnastics for three weeks now (which by the way, I am missing my next four sessions because of you... but I guess that is OK...). Anyway.... to do a "table-top" you put your feet out like this.... then you raise up.... and up.... and voila'... you have a "table-top". Can't get any easier than that! Oh... and let me show you this one.... this is called a "donkey-kick". I like that one too. Now you try!
By the time Lauren got to the "donkey-kick" Olivia was looking at mom with a look on her face that said something like "this girl is nuts!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Ann Young said...

Lauren you go girl.....
Leah and I are loving the blog.
Please tell Leah's caregivers that Leah says hello. She was in the second floor room past the bird cages.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home