Saturday, October 07, 2006

Washington Apple Pickin' Time





Well, it is Autumn in Washington and the apples are ready for picking. We are fortunate enough to have a beautiful and bountiful apple tree in our yard. Today it was apple harvest time. (It was either we gather our apples or the racoons) Lulu enjoyed gathering the apples in her basket, then running around the yard leaving a trail of apples behind her. Tomorrow we will do an apple crisp and then wrap the rest of the apples for winter.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Cook said...

I got your message. Thanks! My e-mail is murielcollison@hotmail.com

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! She is so beautiful and I love her smiling picture! I hope all of you are doing well and have a great holiday! -Maria Reed

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! She is soooo pretty, I hope all of you have a happy holiday!! Maria Reed

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home